Friday 16 March 2012

You don't know how much you mean to me..



The oldest plant that scientist found out so far is creosote bush...
Although I met you few months ago, to me and my heart your like a grizzled tree...
NO ONE CAN MASSACRE IT...
You changed my life...
You gave me an abolation...
Without you I can live my life because your are my life...
I want you not just because I want to life happily...
For me you`re my angel..
And I want to see my angel happy...
I dont want your fake smile to satisfy me...
I want to share all my feelings to you because you`re my life...
For me, I want you to be with me until the world collapse...
I want no matter how many generation it takes to get you...
Because everyday my love towards you will augment...
Although you`re far from me, my love towards you will never astrigent...
I want you and I will make you happy even it`s top dollar is my life...
I have you heart with me...And my dayz befall with it...
You want to give my heart back, you can, but my mortal self wont take it...




                                                                                                                   With love,
                                                                    NaveeN (your NaNa)
                                                                                       
     
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment