Friday 30 March 2012

I need YOU..!!!

Who said You dont deserve me....??
I need you in my life...

Without you I will be like a wilt plant...
You`re my support...
I`m not facing everything by myself...
Whenever I have problem...
I will think about you...
You automatically come in me and allow me to take a wise idea....
Lets find and life our life together...
You scared because the problems around me...
No matter how far you go i will be there for you...
I dont want my ANGEL to be sad...
I have only one love and one person to share my full feelings...
                  WHICH IS YOU..!!!
I will never regret for loving you...
Because my love towards will never decrease....
NO matter what happen...
I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU...
You can share anything with me...
Dont be afraid because i will never hate or my love towards will never decrease even 0.000000000001% Even you tell something bad or negatif...
You think my love towards wont last long??
I will proof to you that my love towards you is true...
I will never regret for loving such wonderful person like YOU..
I alwayz accept you for who you are...!!










No comments:

Post a Comment