Tuesday 27 March 2012

My Peelings..!!!



When the time you read this title itself you will smile...
I want the smile to last long...
You afraid to surrender to me??
Fine...take your time...
I dont mind...You scared I will move on from you..??
Sorry that not gonna happen because 
I`m praying to GOD everyday to live happily with you...
You scared to share you feelings to me??
Please don`t do that...
If you tell me something about you...
It will stored in my heart and It will be there even it stop pumping ...
I want you...
Please everyday I`m praying to GOD telling that I need you in my life...
And I don`t want to lose you in any situation...
I want you to share your feelings to me...
I NEED YOU... 
                         WITHOUT YOU...
                                                       I`m NOTHING....
I really felt like wanna be with you and hug you and never let you go...
But I understand that I not yet gain you full trust...
It`s okey...
TAKE YOU OWN SWEET TIME....
BUT PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ALONE AT THIS WORLD....
I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU....
I FOUND MY TRUE LOVE AFTER ALOT OF PAIN...
AND I DONT WANNA LOSE IT...
PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME...
SHARE EVERYTHING ...
I WILL DO THE SAME....

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment