Tuesday 20 March 2012

YOU CAN !!!



You know what???
I didn`t say you can`t...
I gave myself to you...
You wanna break me into pieces you can...
You want to make me a master piece your wish...
But bear in mind that you have THE FULL PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING TO ME...
No blockage from me... **(hahahaha) **
I felt like holding your hand...
But at the same time I remembered that I have to my keep limits...
If you agree then I have no problem...
I really loved when the time your correct my physical appearance and mental health...
I was walking in a plane to the source of real happiness...
I really felt like hugging you when I see myself through your eye`s...
But I was scared to the max and felt like nervous breakdown...
I don`t know why my brain thinking like this...
But I felt like kick out from this world when I see you but I cannot talk to you...
Talking to you after two dayz made me feel like see-ing my angel after ages...
That moment really made me feel like hugging you...
But I was aware about the surrounding...
But when we are alone dont aspect that I will maintain the distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment