Saturday 24 March 2012

MY DEAR GOD..


Dear god,

Why i`m having this weird feelings??
I can talk to anyone i don`t know without any fear...
But whenever i see her eye`s i will forget whatever i wanna talk...
Only thing come to my brain is YOUR SWEET HEART IS BESIDE DON`T WASTE YOUR TIME...
I love talking to you...
But whenever I wanna talk to her...
My heart will forget to pump...
My eye`s will forget to blink...
Everything will stop for few seconds...
I don`t know what I did last time was good or not...
But I`m sure,what i`m doing now is 100% correct and true...
I chose my life partner ready which is my angel...
God please don`t give me NDE`s and make her suffer...
You want me come take me but not now after I live my life with her for few centuries..
GOD i mumble her name like a small kid remember things...
 Last time I used to tell that i wanna suicide...
But after having a relationship with her I pray to you everyday to make us live our life together happily...
I will do anything for that..
Because i need her in my life without her i cant life..
Last time maybe I will survive without you..
But now I REALLY CANNOT LIFE WITHOUT HER...

                                  with love,
                                  NaveeN (your nana)


No comments:

Post a Comment